An international consultancy working across multiple industries ranging from automotive to healthcare & energy. Their aim is to support customers with individual solutions for technological challenges throughout the entire development process. They have offices across Europe & the US.
You will be responsible for:
- The continuous development & implementation of security measures to secure cyber-physical systems against attack.
- Carrying our risk assessments & monitoring security measures to identify weaknesses within the systems.
- Helping to develop security concepts with the customer, from design to implementation & testing.
- Working within a team to prove your technical know-how & communication skills.
Key aspects of the role:
Headquarters in multiple cities across Germany. This role will be mostly remote with occasionally travel involved. You will be expected to travel client sites 1-2 times a month.
Essential (skills and any certs/language/location etc):
- You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar fields of study.
- Eagerness to familiarize yourself with new topics & enthusiasm for the development of technologies.
- The ability to work in a team and very good communication skills. German and English speaking.
- Willing to travel.
- Industry relevant certifications.
- Practical experiences with Embedded C, C++
- Flexible working & mobile working possibilities.
- Individual Training & personal mentoring.
- A friendly working environment & Innovative working culture.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with me immediately!APPLY NOW