As a Data Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting and working closely with the sales team in our busy office in the centre of Stockport.
- Collating and verifying data from multiple sources to provide our consultants with up-to-date information to allow us to have unmatched access to talent.
- Liaise internally to fully understand data content.
- Responding to data-related queries and keeping track of these.
You will take control of all our data automation processes.
- Identify areas to increase efficiency and automation of processes.
- Set up and maintain automated data processes.
- Help us to scale our lead generation.
- Ultimately contribute to our team customers to have a better service
- Ability to use your initiative and come up with ways to make our data systems more efficient.
- Improving user efficiency and data accuracy.
- Monitor and audit data quality.
- Researching new ways to make use of data.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED
The role of Data Specialist will suit you if you are highly analytical, have strong mathematical skills and are curious and inquisitive.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Interest in data analysis
- Organisational skills
- Good eye for detail
- Problem-solving skills