Information Security Manager with IAM - Must be Native or Fluent in German
I`m hiring an Information Security Manager with IAM on behalf of one of Germany`s TOP Automotive companies. With such a fantastic year of growth and the crucial need to build up and bolster their security teams, they are now looking to hire 8 Cyber Security professionals.
Although I can`t say much right now, this is a company that ANYONE would only dream of working for. They offer fantastic employee benefits from Pension schemes, company cars, yearly salary reviews and more.
The company is based in Baden Württemberg so you must be able to commute to their Head Office 50% of the month.
If you want to know further information on the roles, click the buttons below to read the full job description on our website!
Alternatively, if you want to know more information on the company, book a call or email myself and I may spill the beans on who the company is ?
- Develop ISMS with a focus on IAM
- Management and review of IAM projects
- 5+ years in information security
- Some knowledge of IAM (Active Directory, Privileged Access Management (PAM), Secure Admin Environments (SAE), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), cryptography)
- Communication skills
- Preferably experience in using CyberArk, DefendPoint, AutoRoles
- Experience in common regulations such as ISO27001, NIST, BSI in the context of IAM
- Travel Expenses
- Company Car
- Pension Scheme / Healthcare
- Flexible working
If you`re interested in the above role, get in touch ASAP.APPLY NOW