Information Security Officer (OT) - €90K - €100K + Fantastic Benefits
I`m hiring an Information Security Officer on behalf of a global Consultancy firm. With locations in over 10 countries, they interact with a variety of people from different cultures - working with this company, YOU will be given the opportunity to do so too. Not only will you be networking with people from all over the world, but you will also be given the opportunity to work in any one of their high-tech offices!
Check out what your responsibilities could include below ?
You take over the coordination for the divisional or regional-specific tasks in the context of information security. You will work in our global virtual CISO organization and report directly to the Head of Information Security.
Your area of responsibility includes the following activities:
- Carrying out asset and risk analyses within the framework of ISO 27001 basic activities
- Coordination and consulting of the responsible departments in the correction of vulnerabilities and identified non-conformities
- Coordinate and investigate security-related incidents in collaboration with our Security Operation Centre.
- Co-design, review and adaptation of internal company guidelines, as well as initiation of the necessary adaptation processes in the context of the Information Security Management System
- Accompaniment and support of internal and external audits and awareness measures
Your previous experience:
- Bachelor`s or Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education and technical certifications, or years’ work experience in an Information security-related field.
- Practical experience in information security and in-depth knowledge of basics such as ISO 27001, IEC 62443, NERC CIP as well as professional handling of IT tools
- Customer-oriented thinking and a result-oriented way of working in combination with a passion to manage information security tasks and to supervise business departments
- Fluent in German and English, Spanish would be a plus
- Ideally, you are certified in the context of ISO 27001.
- Travel across Europe working in any one of their top-of-the-range offices (optional)
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- 30+ Days of holiday
- Flexible working