Information Security Manager- Cologne/ Home Office (50%) - up to €120k
A leading world-wide manufacturer within the automotive industry that is currently made up of thousands of employees. They specialise in parts for cars and commercial vehicles, while their product portfolio also includes brake pads for motor racing and industry-specific friction materials. The company supply the worldwide spare parts market with several globally known brands and develop and produce friction pads for industry-specific applications. They are located across Germany and further locations in Europe, the US, China and many more.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring that policies processes and procedures are in line with frameworks and standards such as ISO27001.
- Ensure correct action is taken in relation to security incidents and procedure reports.
- Implementation of the required standards and procedures to comply with Information Security and Automotive standards (VDA).
- Leading all aspects of security culture and security awareness across the business and maintains the continued relevance of the security policies and risk management strategy.
- 3-5+ years of professional experience in the field of Information Security and TISAX
- Very good knowledge of regulations and standards in the field of information security and ISO27001.
- Strong awareness of data protection and data security.
- Excellent command of English written & spoken.
- Strong communication skills to convey security topics effectively at all levels.
- Proactive work style.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with me immediately!