Senior Penetration Tester - Up to 100% Remote - Cologne
A fast-growing independent consultancy founded in the early 2000 with a strong focus on IT Security & Risk management. Providing maximum resilience against attacks and protection of company and customer data. A team of experts, all at the top of their field. Working together & growing together.
Due to their recent expansion, they are looking for a senior penetration tester to join & help manage their team!
You will be responsible for:
- Independent implementation of penetration tests on Network, Internal network & cloud based Environments.
- Writing reports & meaningful documentation regarding the identified vulnerabilities.
- Advising developers on how to fix the identified vulnerabilities.
- Presenting documentation to company stakeholders & providing training for members of your team.
Key aspects of the role:
Headquarters in Cologne - Germany. This role will be mostly remote with occasional travel involved. You will be expected to travel 1-2 times a month.
- You have successfully completed your studies in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar fields of study.
- 3+ Years hands-on experience with penetration testing.
- Previous experience working in Cloud environments (Azure).
- Knowledge of Programming languages.
- The ability to work in a team and very good communication skills. German and English speaking.
- Industry relevant certifications.
- Flexible working & mobile working possibilities.
- A friendly working environment & Innovative working culture.
If you are interested in this role, please get in touch with me immediately!