I’m hiring for Siemens, a manufacturing company based in Germany. With over 150 locations worldwide, this is a fantastic opportunity to travel the world, working in one of their major offices. They pride themselves on hiring thinkers, dreams and doers, allowing their employees the freedom to bring creative and new ideas to the business.
As their Senior Penetration Tester, you will be responsible for:
- Conducting Security Assessments and Penetration Tests
- Designing of attack scenarios
- You will look for vulnerabilities within their infrastructure, working alongside audit teams
- You will not only find but will also exploit and go deeper into the vulnerability. You will then have to present your finding to different teams and individuals higher up within the business.
- Lateral Movement
- Programming skills such as Bash, Python, Powershell, C++/C#
- IT/OT Experience
- 5+ years experience in Penetration Testing
- Yearly promotions
- In-house training workshops
- Private Pension
- 30+ Days Holiday
- Flexible Working
With Siemens having over 200,000 employees and amazing benefits, this is a fantastic opportunity to not only grow professionally but also on a personal level too.
If you have the required skills or would like to find out more then please send in your CV ASAP or feel free to ring on the following number +4915736789404