IMMEDIATE START: Third Party Risk Manager – Berlin (80% Remote) – €85K - €115K
I’m hiring a Third-Party Risk Manager on behalf of a German-based company that is renowned for improving supply chain resilience by using AI. By doing so, they provide next-generation technology, which presents customers with a fast, accurate selection of suppliers ranking in order of relevance to their personal information.
• Conducting Security Third Party assessments.
• Identification of gaps against the control framework and evaluation of the criticality.
• Describing risks related to identified gaps.
• Liaising with compliance to monitor our procurement process and make sure that it is followed.
• Owning and maturing the TPRM process, while taking full ownership and maintenance of our TPRM tool.
• Analysing suppliers, security frameworks, data, and processes, and exporting them into our TPRM tool.
• Development of potential action plans to remediate the gaps based on industry best practices.
Your skills and experience:
• 3+ years of professional experience in the IT compliance environment
• Proven experience with Information Security Standards (e.g. TISAX, ISO27001)
• Robust and strong analytical skills to thoroughly analyse vendor services in an appropriate time frame without missing key issues
• Ability to think strategically, and able to work under pressure and proactively manage timelines and priorities.
• Excellent communication skills, you strive to work in a start-up environment, and it is in your nature to find pragmatic solutions.
• Ability to present your findings on a high level and report these to all stakeholders on a cross-functional level.
• Very good English language skills required.
• Amazing salary packages
• Fantastic bonus scheme.
• Regular progression.
• Work/life balance.
• Working for a large and amazing company.
• Friendly and professional work culture
• Plus, many more.