Network and Security Consultant
A security expert with a massive eye for detail and has a vast amount of knowledge in areas such as Infrastructure, Datacentre, Security, Microsoft, VMware, Linux, Fortinet and Monitoring
Job TitleNetwork and Security Consultant
Top 3 SkillsOSPF, BFD, MPLS/VPLS
Availability (Notice Period)1 Month
Min Salary Req. (Perm Roles)€70,000 per annum
Key Skills + Experience
- Tier3 support for other projects
- Solving two old problems related to the BGP and MTU problem in an ISP (KSnet) network
- Redesigning and configuring IP-Backbone (OSPF, BFD, MPLS/VPLS, MPLS-TE, QoS)in an ISP (KSnet) network
- Configuring Splunk to analyzing incidents of the network (KSnet)
- Participating in many projects such as redesigning network or optimizing services and devices (Firewall, Mail protection for a customer, Microsoft services troubleshooting, etc)
Is this candidate of interest?
If so, drop us a line by clicking one of the below options.
Not quite the right fit?
Submit your ideal criteria here and you'll automatically be alerted when we register a new candidate that fits the bill.Register Candidate Alert
All candidate introductions, whether written, via e-mail or oral, are strictly subject to zyncgroup.io Terms of Business (unless agreed otherwise). For a copy of our Terms of Business please reply to this email requesting our Terms of Business. By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate put forward by zyncgroup.io (whether introduced in writing, or orally) you are accepting zyncgroup.io Terms of Business. No variation of these terms are valid unless confirmed in writing, prior to the first candidate interview, by an authorised signatory of zyncgroup.io. Please click here to download our standard T's and C's.
Back to Talent Search