Senior Application Security Engineer
Alex is an extremely technical OSCP certified Senior Security Engineer that holds some seriously good experience within Product Security.
Job TitleSenior Application Security Engineer
Top 3 SkillsJava, SDLC, Penetration Testing
Availability (Notice Period)3 Months
Min Salary Req. (Perm Roles)$75,000 per annum
Languages SpokenEnglish, Italian
Key Skills + Experience
Alex has first-class communication skills and uses them to the highest level when working with engineering and development teams to successfully drive security initiatives. His technical thinking skill are next to none, Alex is a fanatic bug bounty hunter who has successfully discovered various vulnerabilities and has also contributed to several open-source tool developments.
• Developing security tooling to support the Secure SDLC and various other application security initiatives
• Performing threat modelling, code reviews and security architecture reviews
• Penetration testing (Mobile, Web and OS)
• Programming using Python, Java, PHP, C, Go, Bash, and Shell scripting
• Cloud technologies – AWS, Kubernetes, and Docker
If you think you could benefit from someone like Alex, get in touch ASAP for his full CV!
Is this candidate of interest?
If so, drop us a line by clicking one of the below options.
Not quite the right fit?
Submit your ideal criteria here and you'll automatically be alerted when we register a new candidate that fits the bill.Register Candidate Alert
Back to Talent Search