Muhammed Raktu is a German Native GRC expert with a massive eye for detail and has a vast amount of knowledge regarding policies, compliance and risk.
Job TitleGRC Specialist
Top 3 SkillsRisk Management, BAIT, Governance
Availability (Notice Period)3 weeks
Min Salary Req. (Perm Roles)£75,000 per annum
Key Skills + Experience
Muhammed is a German Native GRC expert with a massive eye for detail and has a vast amount of knowledge regarding policies, compliance and risk. He has many years experience and is now looking for his next opportunity.
He has experience in international risk management processes, governance, risk compliance and project management. He is a great communicator and would describe himself as a well structured, analytical and results orientated working individual.
In his most recent role he did;
- Implemented risk management at group level & in all entities of the group.
- Managed risks and risk control processes (identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks).
- Enhanced the governance & internal control system.
- Product owner of policies & procedures (risk).
- Maintained full compliance with applicable regulatory requirements & practical implementation of existing, modified, new regulatory requirements, e. g. German Banking Act (KWG), Minimum Requirements for Risk Management (MaRisk), BAIT, CRR/CRD, EBA guidelines.
He is open to travel and relocation anywhere within Germany.
Request a full CV and don’t waste anytime as he wont be on the market for long!
Is this candidate of interest?
If so, drop us a line by clicking one of the below options.
Not quite the right fit?
Submit your ideal criteria here and you'll automatically be alerted when we register a new candidate that fits the bill.Register Candidate Alert
Back to Talent Search