Senior IT Security Consultant
Matthias has helped make his company over €330,000 in revenue during the period of 2022. This subsequently has helped make his company a success by helping them reach their strategic targets, financially and morally.
Job TitleSenior IT Security Consultant
Top 3 Skills
Availability (Notice Period)Immediately
Min Salary Req. (Perm Roles)£95,000 per annum
Key Skills + Experience
Matthias (161710) – Senior IT Security Consultant – German Native
Certifications include: Certified TISAX Auditor, Certified ISO27001 Lead Implementer, and Certified ISMS Specialist
Matthias is a German Native, Senior IT Security Consultant with over 7 years of experience within the areas of information security and auditing. He has in-depth knowledge and experience in a variety of different topics, which typically include…
• Designing, implementing, and supporting the internal ISMS, BSMS and DSMS.
• Implementation of security frameworks such as ISO 27001, BSI Grundschutz and TISAX.
• Responsible for governance, risk, and compliance by implementing GDPR policies.
• Monitoring the ISMS, by implementing ISO 27001, TISAX and C5.
• Security management and leading a team of over 38 security professionals.
• Promoting immunity to cyber threats by ensuring weaknesses in the online infrastructure are identified and reported to the blue team.
Matthias has a notice period of 3 months and is available for an interview this week Wednesday and Friday! This candidate won’t be on the market for long, so make sure you reach out to interview him before it`s too late.
Matthias is looking for a role that will help progress his career to the next level. He also speaks fluent German, English and French making him excellent at communicating.
Is this candidate of interest?
If so, drop us a line by clicking one of the below options.
Not quite the right fit?
Submit your ideal criteria here and you'll automatically be alerted when we register a new candidate that fits the bill.Register Candidate Alert
Back to Talent Search