SOC/Cyber Defense Manager
Dietmar`s expertise and qualifications make him an ideal candidate for roles in cybersecurity management.
Job TitleSOC/Cyber Defense Manager
Top 3 SkillsSOC, SIEM, Threat Hunting
Availability (Notice Period)2 Months
Min Salary Req. (Perm Roles)£100,000 per annum
Key Skills + Experience
Introducing Dietmar: Experienced German Cyber Defence and SOC Manager – 100K
Dietmar is a highly experienced German Cyber Defence and Incident Response Manager with a natural passion for cybersecurity. With a strong track record in the field, he possesses the following key skills and certifications:
- Building Security Operations Centres (SOC) from scratch
- Implementing SIEM systems such as ArcSight, Splunk, and InsightIDR
- Leading and managing large teams in Incident Response (IR)
- Threat hunting and detection for proactive security measures
- Conducting comprehensive vulnerability risk assessments
- Certified Information Security Auditor/Lead Auditor
- Certified ISMS Security Officer ISO/ISE 27001
- Certified Data Protection Officer
- Certified Project Management Professional
Is this candidate of interest?
If so, drop us a line by clicking one of the below options.
Not quite the right fit?
Submit your ideal criteria here and you'll automatically be alerted when we register a new candidate that fits the bill.Register Candidate Alert
Back to Talent Search