Incident Response Manager
A German native Incident Response Manager specialising with many years of professional experience and knowledge in cyber security.
Job TitleIncident Response Manager
Top 3 SkillsSIEM, SOAR, XDR
Availability (Notice Period)4 Weeks
Min Salary Req. (Perm Roles)€85,000 per annum
Key Skills + Experience
- Overseeing a large Incident Response team and ensuring security incidents are being dealt with.
- Implementation of security systems such as SIEM, SOAR and XDR systems.
- Providing security solutions to the team on escalated incidents.
- Vulnerability analysis and development of the IT infrastructures.
- Administration and implementation of Azure and Active Directory.
- Many years of managerial experience within Incident Response and SOC.
- Specialist in resolving security incidents on multiple levels from critical to minor.
- Technical background on cloud platforms such as AWS and MS AzurImplementation of security systems such as SIEM, SOAR and XDR systems.
- Plus, many more!
Is this candidate of interest?
If so, drop us a line by clicking one of the below options.
Not quite the right fit?
Submit your ideal criteria here and you'll automatically be alerted when we register a new candidate that fits the bill.Register Candidate Alert
All candidate introductions, whether written, via e-mail or oral, are strictly subject to zyncgroup.io Terms of Business (unless agreed otherwise). For a copy of our Terms of Business please reply to this email requesting our Terms of Business. By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate put forward by zyncgroup.io (whether introduced in writing, or orally) you are accepting zyncgroup.io Terms of Business. No variation of these terms are valid unless confirmed in writing, prior to the first candidate interview, by an authorised signatory of zyncgroup.io. Please click here to download our standard T's and C's.
Back to Talent Search