IT Security/SOC Specialist
fluent German speaking Cyber Security Specialist, who has many years of professional experience within the domains of Cyber Defence (SOC) and IT Security
Job TitleIT Security/SOC Specialist
Top 3 SkillsISO 27001, NIST, SOC
Availability (Notice Period)1 Month
Min Salary Req. (Perm Roles)€90,000 per annum
Languages SpokenGerman, English
Key Skills + Experience
- Fluent German and English speaking.
- Cyber defence background working with SIEM Systems, Splunk, Logrythm and Qradar.
- IT Security background working with ISO 27001 and NIST.
- Implementation of Incident Response and planning systems for automotive security clients.
- Control and implementation of SOCs and NOCs for different customers.
- Project management and leading a security team.
- Plus, many more.
- 9 + years of professional experience within her career in cyber security.
- Certified SIEM Log point Administrator/User.
- Certified Cisco Certified Network Associate.
- Hands on experience working with relevant tools in SIEM, Splunk, Qradar etc.
- Master’s degree in IT Security.
Is this candidate of interest?
If so, drop us a line by clicking one of the below options.
Not quite the right fit?
Submit your ideal criteria here and you'll automatically be alerted when we register a new candidate that fits the bill.Register Candidate Alert
All candidate introductions, whether written, via e-mail or oral, are strictly subject to zyncgroup.io Terms of Business (unless agreed otherwise). For a copy of our Terms of Business please reply to this email requesting our Terms of Business. By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate put forward by zyncgroup.io (whether introduced in writing, or orally) you are accepting zyncgroup.io Terms of Business. No variation of these terms are valid unless confirmed in writing, prior to the first candidate interview, by an authorised signatory of zyncgroup.io. Please click here to download our standard T's and C's.
Back to Talent Search