A highly motivated Cyber Security Specialist with a strong educational foundation, including degrees in Cybersecurity and Management.
Job TitleVulnerability analyst
LocationBirmingham, United Kingdom
Top 3 SkillsCISSP, CEH, ISC2
Availability (Notice Period)2 Weeks
Min Day Rate Req. (Contract Roles)£400 per day
Key Skills + Experience
- Demonstrated expertise in SOC operations.
- Worked with AWS cloud services.
- Administered SIEM Tools such as IBM Qradar, Splunk, Security Onion, and Darktrace.
- Experienced with Burp Suite for web application security testing.
- Conducted IT controls, including vulnerability assessments with Nessus and penetration testing.
- Familiar with Risk Management, Information Security Compliance (PCI DSS), and Business Continuity Planning (ISMS-ISO 27001).
- Managed Azure security and policies, including access control and configurations.
- Competent in various network protocols, including HTTP/HTTPS, TLS, Firewall, WAF, DNS, TCP/IP, UDP, N-MAP, Wireshark, TCP Dump, and DHCP.
- SOC operations
- ISO 27001
- SIEM Tools (IBM Qradar, Splunk, Security Onion, Darktrace)
- IT Controls (Vulnerability assessment, penetration testing)
- Risk Management
- Information Security Compliance (PCI DSS)
- Auditing support
Is this candidate of interest?
If so, drop us a line by clicking one of the below options.
Not quite the right fit?
Submit your ideal criteria here and you'll automatically be alerted when we register a new candidate that fits the bill.Register Candidate Alert
All candidate introductions, whether written, via e-mail or oral, are strictly subject to zyncgroup.io Terms of Business (unless agreed otherwise). For a copy of our Terms of Business please reply to this email requesting our Terms of Business. By interviewing or corresponding in any way with a candidate put forward by zyncgroup.io (whether introduced in writing, or orally) you are accepting zyncgroup.io Terms of Business. No variation of these terms are valid unless confirmed in writing, prior to the first candidate interview, by an authorised signatory of zyncgroup.io. Please click here to download our standard T's and C's.
Back to Talent Search